|Number of players:||Unlimited|
Furni Mottos was a type of User Made Game on Habbo. It often appeared in Telephrase, Quizzes, Carnival and occasionally Fastest Typer due to it being a "fast-paced" game. There were four different variations to the game, but all involved Pick To Kick. However, as Habbo has now removed mottos/mission from furniture items, this game can no longer be hosted on Habbo.
- A) A host will say the name of a furniture item available in the Catalogue or the Marketplace and the players must quickly try to find the item and shout out its mission/motto. Whoever shouts it out first will choose someone to be kicked from the room.
- B) A host will say the motto/mission of a furniture item available in the Catalogue or the Marketplace and the players must quickly try and find the item and shout out its name. Whoever shouts it out first will choose someone to be kicked from the room.
- C) A host will drop pieces of furniture into the room (one per round) and the first player to say the furniture missions/mottos can choose to kick another player from the game.
- D) A host will provide players with part of a furniture mission/motto, but blank out one or two words - For example, "A ____ and a sunshade in ___ furni!". Players must repeat the entire motto/mission with all the blanked out words filled in. The first player to get the correct answer chooses someone to be kicked.
All hosts insisted upon correct spelling of the motto/mission/name and occasionally "Team Furni Mottos" would be hosted (same rules, but teams play against each other not individual players).
- P2K - Pick to kick. Whoever was the first to answer correctly was able to pick another player to lose.