Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of players:||Unlimited|
|Habbox guide:||Click here for guide|
The Sims is a user-made game that can be played in a Guest Room in the hotel. The game arena will be divided into two, equally sized, areas and the players will be divided into two teams too. A die will be passed alternatively between the two teams and the number that each team rolls will determine what happens to each team. There are two ways to determine a winner. One way is to play until there is one team left, meaning all remaining team members will win, or the team left standing will then be split into two teams and the game continues until there is only one winner.
The following are events that the number on the die often corresponds to. However, the number the corresponds to each event is decided by the host.
- Gain Space - The dividers separating the two areas are moved one space away from the rolling team.
- Lose Space - The dividers separating the two areas are moved one space towards the rolling team.
- Gain Player - The team gains a new member, either from the team or the queue.
- Player Dies The player who rolled the die must exit the game.
- Gain Furniture - A piece of furniture will be placed into the game area of the rolling team.
- Lose Furniture - A piece of furniture will be taken away from the game area of the rolling team.
- No keywords as of yet.