|No. of players:||Unlimited|
|Guide:||Click here for guide|
A Quiz on Habbo is one of the most played games. Quizzes mostly require General Knowledge and can be played with a Die or via Player's Choice, meaning those in the game choose the topic. Quizzes are games whereby questions are answered and sometimes they include topics that aren't testing players trivia i.e Fastest Typer. Furthermore, Quizzes interlink other events and games that can be played due to having different questions.
The game begins by the host insinuating the first question will be asked and after they have given the question the first to correctly answer will win either to p2k (pick to kick) or 1 point. This continues until a player has gained the most points out of the allocated amount of questions or they're the only one left in the game. Quizzes usually divulge into topics suited to Trivia Races too.
Some hosts may also focus on one specific theme throughout the entire quiz - e.g. Disney Films, Habbo history etc. This will usually be stated in the room title - e.g. "Harry Potter Quiz".
- Fastest Typer - the host gives a statement, the first to copy it exactly wins.
- Maths - the host gives a sum or equation, the first to figure it out wins.
- Unscramble - the host gives and anagram of a word, the first to correctly guess the word wins.
- World Capitals - the host gives a city in the world, the first to say the correct capital [city] wins.
- State Capitals - the host gives a state in North America, the first to say the correct capital wins.
- NB - This stands for Next Bubble, and it means the host is about to say the next question.
- P2K - This stands for Pick To Kick, and it allows players to choose a player to lose the game.