Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to help
Learn how to edit HabboxWiki by reading the Wiki Handbook.
Learn the user rights and user groups of Habbox Wiki by reading the Group Rights guide.
Don't be afraid to get editing!Any mistakes are super easy to fix and we are happy to help if you are stuck.
Where to start?
Want to find a page to start editing? It might be missing some information, need more pictures, need a spell check or even be completely blank.
Check out one of these links:
- Check out our Tasks Page for common tasks that need doing
- Find a Random Page and see if it needs some help!
- Or check out our pages below marked as Construction. These pages need a lot of TLC!
- Formatting Guide - Learn how to properly format a page on the wiki to optimise readability and to standardise appearance.
- Grammar Guide - Polish up on your grammar and discover how to best place your commas.
- Namespace Guide - Learn the difference between a category and a template and how to use sub-pages.
- Navigation Guide - Improve Wiki navigation and make isolated pages findable.
- Visual Editor Guide - Learn how to use the visual editor to make editing easier and faster.
- MediaWiki Guide - Even more help pages on how to use the wiki software.
Pages under Construction