Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hand Items are items that a user receives once they have double clicked an interactive piece of furniture. These items can be obtained from various pieces of furniture such as the fridge or minibar. Players will simply move their hand to their mouth to make it look like they drink or eat it (some exceptions are for non edible items) In late 2011, Sulake started adding masses of Hand Items to old furniture items (such as the Christmas Pudding). In November 2012 Habbo released three buy able Bots which one of them is a waiter/ serving bot which can give u hand items as well.
List of Hand Items
This is a complete list of all these items which can be found on Habbo Hotel:
- Since December 2010 it is possible to give hand items to other players
- Some items have different codes or names but share the same image
- Back in the old version of Habbo habbos actually finished their drink/food and it would dissapear, this feature has been discontinued
- The gun from the Neo-Habbo BlackHabbo Gun Vender doesn't show a handitem code nor it can't be dropped or given to another player due to it being an effect rather than a handitem.
- So does the Tiki Lei from the Tiki furniture line, although due to it being an effect.