Forest Dragon Lamp
|Forest Dragon Lamp|
|Motto: Scary and scorching! |
|Release date:||September 2005 (Habbo.com)|
|Value:||Habbox Rare Values|
The Forest Dragon Lamp (previously known as the "Elf Dragon Lamp") is a rare that was uploaded amongst various other V7 Rares. Globally, it is one of the more common Dragon Lamps with it being released on 14 hotels (via the catalogue and competitions). It was released onto 4 of the English-speaking hotels before the Merge (and only in extremely small amounts on Habbo.com.sg and Habbo.ca) which led to Sulake staff claiming that the price would inflate drastically after the merge. Unfortunately, the price only rose a little then dropped slightly again. The Forest Dragon Lamp is often used in Casinos and can be used as an item which "burns" a mat in Melting Carpets.
The Forest Dragon Lamp has been spotted on 15 hotels, but only released on 14 of them. Here is a complete list of sightings/releases:
- Habbo.com.br - Spotted in "Corrida do Dragao" owned by 4Queijos.
- Habbo.ca - Given out as a reward/prize.
- Habbo.dk - Given out as a prize in a "Kickwars" competition.
- Habbo.fi - Sold in the catalogue in September 2005.
- Habbo.fr - Sold in the catalogue during January for 2 hours.
- Habbo.de - Sold in the catalogue in October 2006.
- Habbo.it - Sold in the catalogue in June 2006.
- Habbo.nl - Sold in the catalogue in March 2008.
- Habbo.no - Sold in the catalogue in September 2008.
- Habbo.com.sg - Given out as a reward for the "Fresh Mode" (comics magazine) competition in July 2007.
- Habbo.es - Given out as a reward.
- Habbo.se - Sold in the catalogue in April 2005.
- Habbo.ch - Sold in the catalogue in July 2005.
- Habbo.co.uk - Sold in the catalogue on December 17th 2005.
- Habbo US - Sold in the catalogue in September 2005.
Before the merge occurred, staff members on all English-speaking hotels tried to predict which Rares would rise and fall in value on Habbo.com (International). Habbo.ca and Habbo.co.uk both received predicitions that the Forest Dragon Lamp would rise in value (drastically for UK players), but this proved to be short lived and it only attained about 80 Credits value before falling again. The owners of rares that were predicted to fall in value received Merge Compensation furniture.
The name change from "Elf Dragon Lamp" (originally named due to it being released around the Christmas period on Habbo Hotel UK) to "Forest Dragon Lamp" occurred due to the dominance of American furniture names over British furniture names on Habbo.com (International).
Year of the rat
A Forest Dragon Lamp could be won in February 2008. Users had to build a room that reflects what excites them about the Chinese New Year.
"Get inspired by the color red, glowing lanterns and dragons or perhaps build an ode to the Year of the Rat"
- This competition was along side the Habborella campaign
The winner was -Vine
A Recipe For Disaster
In January 2012, Habbo released competitions whereby players could submit their own recipes for the Chinese New Year festivities. Habbo announced the winner informing players that all the entries were mouthwatering apart from the one which recommended they ate unicorn poop. However, they came up with the grand winner who won a mega hamper which included various food items on Habbo and included a Forest Dragon Lamp.
The winner was P0CKY8
Entree: - Spring rolls to symbolise money - Vegetarian lettuce wrap to symbolise good living especially when it's made for ChronoZomfg
Main Course Dishes:' - Include Rice ' Steamed fish and oyster with soy sauce to symbolise abundance and generosity, but it's not to be consumed be Yurre. - Roast Peking Duck - Shredded boneless chicken - Bean curd roll with seaweed to symbolise wealth, made for ChronoZomfg and Neja as it feels like sushi with the addition of seaweed.
Dessert - Glutinous rice cake to sumbolise propserity.
Along with P0CKY8 5 runners up won a hamper of food too:
Here are confirmed owners and known examples of the Infobus on Habbo.com.
|Owner||Quantity||Updated||Notes||Room - (Clicking link will open room in the client)|
|lawrawrrr||1||26-Feb-2022||Active||Ultra Rare Trade|