Red Ice Cream Maker
|Red Ice Cream Maker|
|Motto: Virtual vanilla rocks! |
|Release date:||June 2005 (Habbo.com.sg)|
|Category:||V7 Rares |
Ice Cream Machines
|Value:||Habbox Rare Values|
The Red Ice Cream Maker (also known as the "Red Ice Cream Machine"/ICM) is a Rare that was uploaded amongst various other V7 Rares. It is a fairly common Ice Cream Machine globally and was one of the first Ice Cream Machines to be released (alongside the Gold Ice Cream Maker), back in June 2005. It is one of the least valuable Ice Cream Machines (alongisde the Shamrock Shake Machine and Blue Ice Cream Maker) on Habbo.com due to it being released on all 5 English-speaking hotels before the merge. On Habbo USA, Habbo.com.sg and Habbo.ca, the Red Ice Cream Maker was sold in the catalogue whereas on Habbo.co.uk and Habbo.com.au, it was handed out as a reward. It was originally named the "Cherry Ice Cream Machine" on Habbo.co.uk, but the merge caused the American furniture names to dominate, thus leading to it being renamed "Red Ice Cream Maker".
Sightings & Releases
The Red Ice Cream Maker has been spotted on 13 hotels in total, but only released on 12. Here is a complete list of all sightings/releases:
- Habbo.com.au - Given out during a "Credit Action" campaign in December 2006.
- Habbo.ca - Sold in the catalogue.
- Habbo.dk - Given out as reward.
- Habbo.fi - Given out as a reward.
- Habbo.fr - Sold in the catalogue.
- Habbo.de - Sold in the catalogue in September 2008.
- Habbo.it - Spotted in "Habbo bar" owned by joby.
- Habbo.com.sg - Sold in the catalogue in June 2005.
- Habbo.es - Sold in the catalogue.
- Habbo.se - Sold in the catalogue as part of a furni deal during June 2010.
- Habbo.co.uk - Given out as a "Funky Friday" prize.
- Habbo USA - Sold in the catalogue.
- Habbo.com (International) - Sold in the catalogue for 10 Credits and 2 Diamonds (worth 5c each) as part of the JetSet campaign, alongside the re-released Habbo Cola Machine and other Diamond Gifts.
Although the Red Ice Cream Maker was originally called the "Cherry Ice Cream Machine", it bizarrely has the motto "Virtual vanilla rocks!" instead of "Virtual cherry rocks!" or something similar to that.