|Motto: A door and a sunshade in one furni! |
|Release date:||April 2006 (Habbo.com)|
|Value:||Habbox Rare Values|
The Majestic Marquee (also known as the "Navy (Blue) Marquee") is a Rare that was uploaded amongst various other V7 Rares. Internationally, it was one of the most uncommon Marquees (alongside the White Marquee and Graphite Marquee) as it was only available on Habbo.com where it was a moderately common rare due to being sold in the catalogue on Habbo USA. However in 2018 and 2019 it came into circulation in Habbo.de, Habbo.it, Habbo.fr and Habbo.nl. This is also one of only 2 Marquees (with the other being the Graphite Marquee) not named after one of the "normal" colours Sulake place on furniture items - e.g. The Black Monolith.
The Majestic Marquee has been spotted and released on three hotels. Here is the release information:
- Habbo.com - Sold in the catalogue in April 2006
- Habbo.de - Sold in the catalogue in June 2018
- Habbo.it - Sold in the catalogue in November 2019
- Habbo.fr - Sold in the catalogue in November 2019
- Habbo.nl - Sold in the catalogue in November 2019
Every user who purchased the Majestic Marquee in November 2019 also recieved a badge
- According to Habbowidgets, 27 Habbos on Habbo.it have this badge.
- According to Habbowidgets, 48 Habbos on Habbo.fr have this badge.
- According to Habbowidgets, 50 Habbos on Habbo.nl have this badge.
The Graphite Marquee and Majestic Marquee are the only 2 Marquees which aren't named after common colours used by Sulake. No-one is sure why they were named differently, but users tend to commonly refer to the Majestic Marquee under its colour. The common names for the Majestic Marquee are - "Navy (Blue) Marquee"/"Teal Marquee"/"Dark Blue Marquee".