Festive Red Pillow
|Festive Red Pillow|
|Motto: Happy Holidays, mon! |
|Release date:||May 2005 (Habbo.co.uk)|
|Value:||Habbox Rare Values|
The Festive Red Pillow (also known as the "Red Giant Pillow") is a Rare that was uploaded amongst various other V7 Rares. Globally, it is a fairly common Rare with it being released on 9 hotels (8 via the catalogue and 1 via a competition/reward) and it is a common Pillow on Habbo.com, with it being the second least valuable Pillow (just in front of the Blue Giant Pillow. It entered existence on Habbo.com due to it being sold in the catalogue on 4 out of 5 English-speaking hotels before the Merge. It was released in December 2006 for Habbo.ca and Habbo USA, February 2007 for Habbo.com.sg and May 2005 for Habbo.co.uk (thus making it the very first Pillow released). This is one of only 3 Pillows which are not called "____ Giant Pillow" and don't follow the generic motto.
The Festive Red Pillow has been spotted on 11 hotels, but only released on 10. Here is a complete list of all sightings/releases:
- Habbo.ca - Sold in the catalogue in December 2006.
- Habbo.fi - Sold in the catalogue in August 2005.
- Habbo.de - Sold in the catalogue in January 2007.
- Habbo.it - Spotted in "gelati" owned by joby.
- Habbo.no - Given out as a competition prize during the "Heartbreak Hotel" campaign in February 2010.
- Habbo.com.sg - Sold in the catalogue in February 2007.
- Habbo.se - Sold in the catalogue in December 2005.
- Habbo.ch - Sold in the catalogue in September 2005.
- Habbo.co.uk - Sold in the catalogue in May 2005.
- Habbo USA - Sold in the catalogue in December 2006.
- Habbo.tr - Kırmızı Festival Yastığı - Sold in the catalogue in November 2019
The Festive Red Pillow is one of only 3 Pillows (with the others being A Snow Drift and Bonnie Blonde's Pillow) which are not called "____ Giant Pillow" and don't have the generic motto. In this case, it is probably due to the Pillow being Christmas-themed on Habbo USA and Habbo.ca (hence the release in December) and the furniture name must have become the dominant version on Habbo.com.