The Theatre is a Public Room. The majority of Celebrity Visits and interviews including Hobba and Sulake Staff events took place in this room under its old name: Theatredrome. The Theatredrome was removed along with the other public rooms until the 3rd revision of the Theatredrome was introduced on the account -HabboOfficial- until this was again replaced with a new room owned by official_rooms titled Theatre.
The old layout of the Shockwave Theatredrome is available to visit upstairs behind the purple curtains. The room is titled Old Treat and is dedicated to the older players of Habbo. The chairs, microphone and other objects are seen behind the stage signifying the room being out of use and packed away. Behind the microphone on the stage in the Theatre, you can also find the Green Room.
- Added 'Applause' sign and animated curtain for Noble & Silver campaign. See Comedy Poster for more information.
- Originally blue and brown, updated to the classic red colour scheme in 02/03
- Recoloured and teddies added for Valentines
- Recoloured green/yellow for Easter
- Strung with lights for Festiv(e)(al)
- Decorated with pumpkins for Halloween
- Decorated with trees, presents and tinsel for Christmas
- Coloured blue/black for Axe campaign (DE)
- Coloured red/yellow/blue for Delichoc campaign (FR)
- Coloured white for Samsung campaign (SG)
- Redesigned with Habbowood furni for the Habbowood campaign
- Redesigned with American Idol furni for the American Idol campaign (Nouvelle Star, FR, September 2008) - (American Idol, USA, 2009) - (Latin American Idol, ES, September 2009)
- Redesigned pink/black for MTV European Awards campaign (Global, October 2009)
- Recoloured with bots added for CoolPolitics campaign (NL, October 2010)
- Decorated for Clearasil
- There is a 'Portal' underneath the stairs when loading the room (visible before the room stairs load). This is a nod to the popular game Portal. It also shows the old Theatredrome though the 'Portal'.
The floor plan for the Theatre can be found below. This feature can be accessed by a member of Builders Club by typing :floor into your chat box on client. Once you've done that, select Import/Export and copy and paste the following code into the text field, ensuring that the text below is the only code within the field. Once you've clicked Save, your room will have the same layout as the Theatre.
Original Theatredrome with 'Applause' sign and animated curtains for Noble & Silver Campaign.
The Shockwave Thearedrome (2nd revision)
MTV European Awards campaign
Flash version of Theatredrome (3rd revision)
Secret 'Old Treat' room hidden behind the upstairs curtains in the Theatre (3rd revision)
Secret 'Green Room' hidden behind the microphone on stage
The 4th and current revision of the Theatredrome / Theatre
Portal underneath stairs in the Theatre