|Release date:||July 2003 (Habbo.co.uk)|
|Value:||Habbox Rare Values|
The Granite Fountain is one of many Classical Rares that was accidentally released via the Catalogue on the United Kingdom hotel. This occurred in July 2003 and wasn't released again on the hotel. Instead, it was next released in February 2005 on the Finnish hotel; again this was in the Catalogue.
Not all hotels had this rare before the merge occurred, thus immediately decreasing the number in the merged hotel, making it much more rare than its counterpart Fountains. With this rare, there have been sightings in Staff owned rooms and it has been awarded as competition prizes too.
Release Dates and Sightings
- Australia (competition prize).
- United Kingdom, July 2003 (accidental release).
- Finland, February 2005.
- Germany, April 2005.
- Switzerland, June 2005.
- Singapore, March 2006 (contest prize).
- Canada, August 2006.
- Netherlands, February 2007.
- Norway, October 2009 (mega deal).
In other hotels such as United States and Spain, the rare was given as a competition prize whereas the Brazil hotel has no recollection of the item.
- On January 22nd 2005, the Granite Fountain was released along with a number of other super rares, normal rares and seasonals in a catalogue page called Palsternakka for around five minutes.