|Valentines Day 2020|
|Release date||February 2020|
|Available from:||Catalogue (Seasonally) |
Builders Club (Seasonally)
New Year 2020
Valentines 2020 is the Valentines campaign that ran throughout February 2020. There was no new furniture released into the catalogue, however the Chocolatier Shop Bundle that was released included only new and exclusive Chocolatier Shop furniture.
The Valentine's Deal was made available during February of 2020, there were two different deals available. Which deal that was offered to each player was dependent on their individual spending habits.
|Deal 1||Deal 2|
|Cost 109 Credits and 109 Diamonds||Cost 199 Credits and 199 Diamonds|
|Chef Overalls||Chef Overalls (x3)|
|70 Bronze Coins||80 Bronze Coins|
|Romantic Table||Romantic Chair (x2)|
|Romantic Table Accessory||Romantic Food (x2)|
|Romantic Food||Romantic Table|
|1 month of Habbo Club||Romantic Table Accessory|
|3 Months of Habbo Club|
Every player who purchased one of the deals received at least one of the Chef Overalls clothing item, this was exclusive to the deal.
Each user who purchased the deals also received a badge.
According to Habbowidgets, 421 users have this badge.
A new room bundle was released during this campaign.
Three previous bundles were re-released throughout the month.
All furniture in the Chocolatier Shop Bundle was exclusive to the bundle.
Every user who purchased the Valentines Gift Offer will also receive a badge.
According to habbowidgets 53 Habbos have this badge.
Valentine's Day is here and the new restaurant in town is not ready for it... Help their staff get everything prepared and maybe at the end of the evening they'll help you deliver on a surprise you won't forget!
How to play:
- The guests are about to arrive and the place is still a mess!.
- Use the levers to move the vacuum around the room and make sure to leave the place looking spotless!
- You have two minutes to complete the task and move forward.
Cook, eat and repeat!
It's time to get all the delicious meals ready! Help the chefs get all the ingredients they need.
How to play:
- Step on the ring plate to start the game.
- Every ingredient needed will appear on the orange tile.
- Step on the ingredients moving around the room until you get 6 points.
- Make sure you don't step on the wrong ingredient or you'll lose a point.
- You have 1 minute to complete the game and move forward.
A Night to Remember
End the evening with a romantic proposal, if you're lucky enough maybe she'll say yes...
How to play:
- Follow all the instructions the chef gives you and when you have chosen a table wait for the bot to take a sit in front of you and say *will you marry me* (between asterisks)
|Cook, eat repeat!|
|A Night to Remember|
At the beginning of the month Habbo launched a competition in which players had to recreate either their favourite, or the most iconic, scenes from romantic-comedies. Everyone who entered the competition was awarded a Ruby Seal and an exclusive badge. The winner of the competition received a Chocolatier Bundle and 14 days of Builders Club, whereas the runners up were awarded 14 days of Builders club.
The competition was won by user sam_lay123 - who recreated the "Winner Takes It All!" scene from Mamma Mia
The runners up were,:
- Sammzi for "The accident" scene from Bridesmaids
- levy1937 for "That's how you know" from Enchanted
- AuraAurora and E.r.i.c.k! for The Diner scene from When Harry Met Sally
- asia-g for the "Sharing Razzles" scene from 13 going on 30
- Aurelli for The Wedding Singer
- Cinoplex for Pretty Woman
- Hx.Ben for the Boombox scene from Say Anything
- bluecolddevil for the "Stealing for the Thrill" scene from Breakfast at Tiffany's