Habbox Wiki:Terms and Conditions
Below are important articles which list your rights as a user of this website, it is important to read these as they have serious repercussions.
HabboxWiki.com Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- We can (WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE) edit, close/lock, move, duplicate or publish any of your posted content because as soon as it is posted, you are the author of the content, but it becomes property of HabboxWiki.
- You will follow the Wiki etiquette guide.
- The Wiki Staff and Administrators have the right to use their discretion in regard to the rules when executing punishments as a result of rule violation.
- You give us the right (WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE) to edit, caution, temporarily ban or permanently ban your account, as well as your IP, or take any other measurements that we feel necessary.
- Although the Administrators and Wiki Staff of Habbox.com and HabboxWiki.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this Wiki, it is impossible for us to review all changes made to the wiki. All pages express the views of the authors, and neither the owners of Habbox.com, HabboxWiki.com Wiki, or the WikiMedia Foundation can be held responsible for the content of any page.
- We will not permanently delete user accounts, pages or otherwise submitted content to our web site.
- We will log, record and backup any IP addresses used to access our sites and may use them for prosecution or banning.
- The Administrators of habboxwiki.com may terminate / remove / transfer / modify / limit your service at any time without notice.
Habboxwiki.com reserves the right to modify these rules and terms and conditions at any time without notice.
HABBO.COM Official Copyright and Legal disclaimer.
Habbox is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Sulake Corporation Oy or its Affiliates. Habbox may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Habbo, which is permitted under Habbo Fan Site Policy.