|Release date||03 March 2020|
March 2020 was a campaign running throughout the month March and mainly focused on Art-styled rooms and furniture. It began with the release of the Art Studio Bundle which came with a new furniture range exclusive to the bundle, Art Studio.
The crackable furniture item the Forgotten Chest was released into the catalogue for several 24-hour windows throughout the month. The chest contained six new pieces of furniture and a wearable backpack, however there was also a small chance players could receive some gold versions of the items.
Only one rare item was released during this campaign.
|Regal Theatre Curtains|
The following bundles were newly released during this campaign.
The following bundles were re-released throughout the month.
2 Wall offers were available for purchase.
Wall Offer One
Each user who purchased the Wall Offer 1 also received a badge.
According to HabboWidgets, 28 Habbos have this badge.
Wall Offer Two
Each user who purchased the Wall Offer 2 also received a badge.
According to HabboWidgets, 20 Habbos have this badge.
The Gift Calendar which is typically available during Summer and Christmas campaigns and was available from March 20th to April 2nd for Habbos to log in and receive a free piece of Clothing, Credits, Duckets, or free days of Habbo Club or Builders Club. The clothing items available included the following.
|H for Habbo Headphones|
The Houvre Museum
You've been asked to be part of the museum's staff team and look after the greatest art collection of all times. Will you be up for the challenge?
Take the teleport to find out, or type: game
What are the odds of someone breaking into the museum your first day on the job? Luck doesn't seem to be on your side but that won't stop you from catching the robber and saving the day.
How to play:
- Use the levers to move the bot and catch the robber.
- You will need to catch the robber twice, make sure you say captured the second time you catch him.
- You only have one minute to catch him and and keep the paintings safe.
- When you're done take the ruinstone teleport to continue.
It's time to put your photographic skills to the test and snap some pictures of the museum's latest acquisitions.
How to play:
- Use the levers to move the camera over the zen uplighters.
- Make sure the camera is in the right postion and step on the ringplate to take the picture.
- You have one minute to take eight pictures.
- Once you're done take the ruinstone teleport to collect your prize. Good luck!
International Women's Day
At the beginning of the month Habbo launched a new competition to help celebrate International Women's Day, in which players were encourage to dress their avatars up as an inspirational female celebrity. The top five winners of the competition were awarded the Art Studio Bundle, while all entrants received an exclusive badge .
The five winners of the competition were:
- FridaEwzz with the look of Wangari Maathai - "Who was the first African woman to win the Nobel Prize. I think she was a very inspirational woman and I look up to her very much and thank her for everything she did."
- FriedTwinkies with the look of Ellen DeGeneres - "She spreads the joy of dance, laughter, and fun. Her generosity is unmatched and she never stops encouraging the equality, respect, & love for every person or animal."
- 0ctavius with the look of Serena Williams - "One of the greatest athletes of all time with a long list of accomplishments and a dominant career spanning decades. Not only is she a champion on the tennis court but she also champions self-love, having fought against social stigmas involving race, gender, body image and more. A truly magnificent woman."
- Corlay with the look of Greta Thunberg - "No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference. Greta shows us that no one can be silenced. Always stand up for what you believe in. The world is ours to fix."
- AngelineW. with the look of Simone Biles - "She is a wonderful role model to younger female athletes and continues to expand the boundaries of women's gymnastics by staying humble, working hard, and perfecting new skills other gymnasts only DREAM of attempting. She truly is amazing!"