|Originally from:||Habbo.co.uk (?)|
|Former Habbox Staff|
|Highest role(s):||Assistant General Manager (Community)|
|Reason(s):||For being active for 10 years|
Inseriousity. has been around Habbox since early 2006 but wasn't active until he gained his first role as a News Reporter. He then went onto another venture in the Competitions Department, and progressed up the ranks to Manager, where he served for 2 years, one of the longest terms any Department Manager at Habbox. He began his reign of Competitions in August 2009 and didn't resign until October 2011 - he then returned a month later as Assistant General Manager (Community). Inseriousity. has also served as Articles Staff on the now defunct fansite HHGS.
A few months after resigning from his role in General Management, he became the new News Manager after sending in an application for the role. He also became staff in both the Competitions and Help Desk departments. He was eventually promoted to the role of Competitions Manager for the second time and managed the department with Shonly as his assistant until he resigned from all his Habbox roles in July 2015.
Over the years Inseriousity. has been the pun of many competitions such as 'Inseriouschibi.' and the 'Shaken Not Stirred' competitions.
|Role||Start Date||End Date|
|Help Desk Staff||28-Sept-2014||13-Jul-2015|
|Acting Competitions Manager||01-Apr-2012||19-Apr-2012|
|Assistant General Manager (Community)||12-Nov-2011||15-Aug-2013|
|Help Desk Staff||18-Sept-2010||06-Nov-2010|
|Trialist Forum Moderator||29-Mar-2010||13-Apr-2010|
|Trialist News Reporter||10-Feb-2010||22-Feb-2010|
|Senior Competitions Staff||03-May-2009||16-Aug-2009|
|Trialist News Reporter||22-Oct-2008||05-Nov-2008|
|Senior Articles Staff (Writer)||06-Sept-2008||02-Jan-2009|
|Articles Staff (Writer)||20-Jun-2008||06-Sept-2008|
Awards and Nominations
Inseriousity. has gained a number of nominations and awards over the years here at Habbox.
|Jan 2016||Competitions Staff of the Year||Nominated|
|Aug 2015||Member of the Month - Feedback||Won|
|Feb 2015||Member of the Month - Feedback||Won|
|Feb 2015||Staff of the Month - Competitions||Won|
|Jan 2015||Competitions Staff of the Year||Won|
|Jan 2015||Help Desk Staff of the Year||Nominated|
|Nov 2014||Staff of the Month - Competitions||Won|
|Oct 2014||Staff of the Month - Help Desk||Won|
|July 2014||Staff of the Month - Competitions||Won|
|April 2014||Staff of the Month - Competitions||Won|
|Jan 2014||Biggest Shock Resignation/Dismissal||Nominated|
|Jan 2014||Best Former Staff Member||Nominated|
|Jan 2014||(Assistant) General Manager of the Year||Nominated|
|Jan 2013||Manager of the Year||Nominated|
|Jan 2013||Best Habbox Couple (with Ms.Aquamarine)||Won|
|Jan 2013||Biggest Flirt||Nominated|
|Jan 2012||Sexiest Male||Nominated|
|Jan 2012||Most Likely to End up in Jail||Nominated|
|Aug 2011||Best Team Leader (HxSS)||Won|
|Aug 2011||Best Team Cheerleader (HxSS)||Nominated|
|Aug 2011||Best Team Leader (HxSS)||Won|
|Jan 2011||Manager of the Year||Nominated|
|Jan 2011||Most Likely to End up in Jail||Nominated|
|Jan 2011||Department of the Year (with Alex3213||Won|
|Aug 2010||Best Team Leader (HxSS)||Won|
|Aug 2009||Best Team Leader (HxSS) (with Faboosh)||Won|
- Currently holds the record as the longest-serving Competitions Manager at Habbox (2 years, 2 months).
- His catchphrase during his role as Assistant General Manager was: "it's not up for discussion." A catchphrase that was mocked and hated by anyone who had to put up with it.
- Is highly opinionated and not afraid to say so and has had run-ins with several high-ranking managers including Roxy916 (for general interference but, in hindsight, was just trying to be as creative as possible), Hecktix (clashed over policy decisions, famously for the rep quota), xxMATTGxx and HotelUser.
- The Rep Quota was introduced in 2011. It was felt that departments were giving out too much reputation and so a quota had to be established. Inseriousity. argued against this at the time saying it was unnecessary and that a more detailed look at the numbers proved several assumptions false. When asked to choose a number to implement the policy, however, Inseriousity. refused to provide one out of principle, knowing that general management would go to the assistant manager, Alex3213, and so instead provided him with a highly-inflated number to give to them.
- Organised several events and competitions - varied in success - including the Habbox Monopoly, Habbox Olympics, Habbox World Cup, Habbox Virus (his first big event) while also trying to shake up more traditional events such as the Easter Eggstravaganza (Bunnies versus Dentists) or the Christmas Bonanza 2012 where users had to collect snowflakes to collect as many snowman pieces as possible rather than the traditional tournaments usually seen as these events.
- Hated the Shaken not Stirred event he organised the most. Turns out that there are not many secret missions you can do around the forum while not breaking the rules.
- His first competition 'Sob Story' - invent a X-Factor style sob story - was intended to be a "staff competition" but H0BJOB liked it so much he moved it for the members instead.