|Release date||November 2008|
|Available from:||Catalogue |
The Neon Furni range was initially released in Japan, November 2008. A lot of this range are animated and change colour when double clicked. The Party Lantern and Party Lights appeared in a staff room in Sweden, December 2009.
There have been multiple extensions to the Neon Furni range. These include:
- The "Party Lantern" and "Party Lights", which were spotted in the Swedish hotel in 2009
- The "New Year's Light" which was spotted in January 2012.
- The newest Neon items (i.e., Small Crates) which were introduced in the Habbo.com hotel on June 17th, 2010.
Below is a table with all the available neon furniture.
The Vintage Music furniture range has now been merged with the Neon range.
|On Air Sign|
|Rockabilly Guitar Case|
|Vintage Vinyl Records|
- The Pro Digital Deck and Heart Light are now longer listed in the Neon category in the Catalogue.
- The Neon Left Arrow is listed in the Shop, but not in the Builders Club Catalogue.