|No. of players:||Unlimited|
Unlucky Number is a user-made game that can be played in a Guest Room in the hotel. There will be 6 chairs, each corresponding to a different number on the die. The host rolls a die and whichever number they roll will be the "Unlucky" number for that round. Players are asked to step on a Banzai Teleporter which will teleport them to one of the other Teleporters, which are placed under the numbered chairs. The host will roll the die and whoever is sat in the numbered seat that matches the number rolled on the die will lose the game and will be asked to exit. This process is repeated until there is one winner, or until everyone has lost and there is no winner.
How To Set Up
To host the game yourself, you will need to do the following:
- Line up your Scoreboards in one side of the room. Change their numbers so they display the numbers 1-6.
- Place one Banzai Teleporter in front of each Scoreboard.
- Using a Stacking Tile, place one chair on top of each Banzai Teleporter.
- Close off the are so nobody can walk off their chair once they have been teleported.
Once you have done the above, you are ready to host.
Although you don't need WIRED to host Unlucky Number, you may use it to ensure that anyone who teleports onto the losing chair will automatically leave the gaming area. This will stop cheating as they could quickly click the chair next to them to stay in the game. To do this, you will need the following WIRED:
- WIRED Effect: Teleport To Furni
- WIRED Trigger: User Walks On Furni
To set it up, you will need to do the following:
- Open the WIRED Effect: Teleport To Furni by double-clicking it. Once opened, select a furniture item, for example, a chair, that is placed outside of the gaming area. Once you're done, click "Ready."
- Open the WIRED Trigger: User Walks On Furni by double-clicking it. Once opened, select the numbered chair that is the losing chair for that round. Once you're done, click "Ready."
Note: The WIRED Trigger will need to be changed before each round. You will need to repeat the second step to select the different numbered chair that the die has determined before each round.
- No keywords as of yet.