|No. of players:||Unlimited|
Avalanche is a type of Wired game that can be created in Habbo. The aim is to remain on Rollers while trying to avoid various obstacles and trip each other off the Rollers. All players must ideally start in the same place in a group of Rollers at the beginning of the game area, but the Roller must not be moving the players around yet. Then, once all players are ready, the host will say set off WIRED that will rotate all Rollers into a direction that'll lead the players towards a floor item and, consequently, teleport them out of the game. Players must keep moving around the Rollers to stay alive and can use tripping techniques to try and get other users to fall off.
The host can also place various traps or obstacles on top of the Rollers to seek to get players out. This will be performed via Wired furniture to reduce accusations of bias and rigging. Common obstacles include Battle Banzai Pyramids/Hidden Pyramids and mats/tiles that teleport the user out of the game when stepped on, which will also be performed via WIRED.
The winner is the player who manages to remain on the Rollers throughout the entirety of the game, also known as the "last one standing".
How To Set Up
- Place the rollers in a 5x4 shape.
- Rotate all rollers so they are rolling all players into a divider, ensuring that they cannot be rolled onto the floor.
- Place floor items on the floor surrounding the Rollers.
- Open the WIRED Trigger: Furni state is changed and select a clickable item in the hosting area that only the host can touch, for example, a Floor Switch.
- Open the WIRED Effect: Move & Rotate Furni and select all the Roller(s) that the players are stood on at the beginning of each game.
- Stack the two WIRED boxes that you have just set on top of each other. This switch should now rotate the Roller(s).
- Open the second Wired Trigger: Furni state Is Changed and select a clickable item in the hosting area that only the host can touch, for example, a Floor Switch.
- Open the Wired Effect: Match Furni State To Position and place the obstacle where you want it to go after you click the triggering furniture. Ideally, somewhere on the Rollers.
- Stack the two WIRED boxes that you have just set on top of each other. This second switch should now move the items where you want them to.
- Open Wired Trigger: User Walks On Furni and select the floor items that are surrounding the Rollers.
- Open the Wired Effect: Teleport to furni and select a space outside the game area.
- Stack the two WIRED boxes that you have just set on top of each other. The floor items surrounding the Rollers should now teleport users out of the game once they step on them.
After you have done the above, you are ready to host.
Tripping - This is when a player stands on a Roller after their opponent has stood on it, resulting in the opponent being teleported back to where they would have ended up being rolled to by the Roller if they had not moved.