|No. of players:||Unlimited|
|Furni needed:|| * Chairs (unlimited) |
* Banzai Teleporter (x2)
* A gate with divider(s)
* WIRED Trigger: User Walks On Furni (x1)
* WIRED Effect: Teleport To Furni (x1)
Unlucky Chair is a Habbo game based on luck. It is the complete opposite of the game Lucky Chair. The Host will move a Banzai Teleporter, and everyone will stand on it and be teleported to a closed off area of the room. While the players are trapped, the Host will select one chair to teleport users out of the playing area when it is sat on. When that's done, the gate will open and everyone will run to get a seat. Whoever sits on the unlucky chair(s) will be teleported out. This game normally has around 15 chairs. The unlucky chair(s) will be changed each round. This continues on until there is one person left.
How To Set Up
- Firstly, you need a big enough room to fit the chairs and a closed off area for waiting.
- Place down the chairs and spread them out.
- Place a Banzai Teleporter in the closed off area and a gate to allow the users to leave the area.
- You need a WIRED Trigger: User walks On Furni (1) and WIRED Effect: User Teleports To Furni (x1) to wire the unlucky chairs. Remember to stack the WIRED.
- Then you click the WIRED Trigger: User Walks On Furni and select a chair. Click the WIRED Effect: User Teleports To Furni and selected where you want them to teleport once they are out.
Once you have done the above, you're all set to host.
No keywords as of yet.