Deal or No Deal
Deal or No Deal
Deal or No Deal was first created on Habbo.co.uk (Habbohotel.co.uk) in 2006. It is based on the game show called Deal or No Deal. The first game was used as a profit maker which allowed people to bid furniture to play.
Ways to play
- Pay To Play - This has a set price you must pay to play the game.
- Bids - This allows people to bid furniture and coins to play the game. Someone may pay as much as five coins or fifty coins. People may bid any amount.
- Free To Play - There are different ways people incorporate this. Some owners may do a quiz or roll a dice, but there are many others ways. This allows you to play for free.
Example of Deal or No Deal
How To Play
Deal or No Deal is a very simple game. It has the same rules as the game show it's taken from, but has a variety of differences to transform it from a real life game to a virtual one. Instead of opening boxes, Teleporters are randomized and link to a random amount of Credits, a rare or a norm. There are eight Teleporters instead of twenty-two boxes and every three Teleporters a player opens is classed as a round. After two rounds all boxes available apart from the final two will be opened. Every round the player will get at least one offer, possibly being:
- A value of money to buy the user's Teleporter - this allows them to take a sum of money and give 'The Banker' what is in the player's Teleporter.
- A Swap - This allows the Teleporter in the game to be swapped for another unopened one; the decision is given by the player.
- The Banker's Gamble - if a player has already accepted an offer and dealt then said player may be offered to hand back what they dealt at to win what is in their box.
- The Bankers Gamble 2.0 - this is a new, varied spin to the first 'Banker's Gamble.' If a player has had appalling rounds and are left with little prizes, then they may be offered to do an exchange. This includes giving the host a specific amount of Credits to change one of the box's outcomes. The furni in front of one of the boxes is then changed to a larger amount of Credits.
How To Play #2
- Choose a Teleporter to keep until the end of the game.
- Open three Teleporters in the first round, whatever is in the boxes are removed out of the game and a player can't win them anymore.
- The player will be offered something and they can choose whether to accept it or not.
- Open three more Teleporters in the second round, whatever is i the boxes are removed out of the game and a player can't win them anymore.
- The player will be offered something again and they can choose whether to accept it or not.
- If no deal has been made, whatever is in the player's Teleporter is the prize, they then go in it.
- If a deal has been made whatever the player dealt at is what they win. They then go in the Teleporter to find out what they could and would have won.
- The owner will then trade the player's prize to them.
- To play again the player will reload the room.