Black Hole (Game)
|No. of players:||8|
|Furni needed:|| * 2x2 Floor Patch (x4) |
* Roller (x24)
* Chair (x8)
* Banzai Teleporter (x2)
* WIRED Trigger: User Walks On Furni (x1)
* WIRED Effect: Teleport To Furni (x1)
Black Hole (Game) is a type of Wired Game on Habbo and is occasionally hosted in Habbox Events. The aim of the game is to "trip" other players, thus making them fall onto a floor patch which is Wired to make them teleport out of the game. The name of the game stems from the fact that an ordinary person would not want to be "sucked into" a black hole in the real world, as well as not being "tripped into" a black hole in the virtual world.
How To Play
Once the game is full, the host will activate the Wired furniture and the game will begin. Players will have to move around the Rollers and try to trip other players up into the "black hole". Any player that lands on a floor patch (or a Random Banzai Teleporter) will automatically lose the game and be sent to the queue. The game continues until there is only one player standing.
If a player does not move around the area for a certain amount of time, they will be kicked by the host as this breaks the rules on "camping".
How To Set Up
- Firstly, you need to place the chairs in a 3x3 square, ensuring that there is a space of two between each chair.
- In between the chairs, place two Rollers that will allow players to walk from one chair to the other. Rotate the rollers so they would be rolling the users into the centre of the square.
- Place two rollers in front of the middle chair on each side, all facing towards the middle block that will have a Banzai Teleporter placed in.
- In the 2x2 areas between the two rollers that are leading towards the centre, place a 2x2 floor patch.
- Place the WIRED Trigger: User Walks On Furni, open it and select the four Floor Patches you have just placed.
- Place the WIRED Effect: Teleport To Furni on top of the other WIRED, open it and select an area that is outside of the gaming area.
- Place a second Banzai Teleporter in an area that is outside of the gaming area, and stack a furniture item on top of it to make sure that players are not able to walk on it to enter the game.
Once you have done the above, you are ready to host!
- No keywords as of yet.