|Motto: imported Handicrafts |
|Release date:||October 2003|
|Value:||Habbox Rare Values|
The Golden Elephant was the last elephant Super Rare to arrive in the hotel. Preceding it were the Silver Elephant and the Bronze Elephant. Similar to the others in the set, the Golden Elephant is still a popular Super Rare today!
The Golden Elephant seems to be the most important one with the connotations to the gold colour, the fact that it was also released somehow in all Hotels also emphasises the release. Unlike the other ones in the set, this wasn't first released in the United Kingdom Hotel and was instead released in the Finnish Hotel. In fact, the UK Hotel didn't receive the final Super Rare in the set until the latter part of 2005.
Not only was the Golden Elephant released through the catalogue in many hotels, it also appeared as competition prizes various times too. Below shows the years when said Super Rare was released and to what country:
- Finland, October 2003.
- Canada, October 2004.
- Switzerland, September 2005.
- France and Germany, December 2005.
- Singapore, August 2006 (Credit Action).
- Denmark and Sweden, September 2006.
- Australia and Brazil, November 2007 (Brazil competition prize).
- Italy, May 2008 (Alhambra competition prize).
Although some hotels aren't shown above, the Super Rare did release into the catalogue in the United Kingdom and the United States Hotel catalogue whereas Spain and The Netherlands had a competition for the furniture!
- On January 2nd 2005, the Bronze Elephant was released along with a number of other super rares, normal rares and seasonals in a catalogue page called Palsternakka for around five minutes.