|Release date||March 2003 (Habbo.co.uk)|
|Value||Habbox Rare Values|
Aloe Vera is one of the Classic Rares of Habbo and was only the 3rd rare to be introduced into Habbo UK... but it was never even meant to exist in Habbo UK to start with! This rare was released in many different ways across hotels, thus making its history quite confusing.
Habbo UK - Scripting
As the number of people scripting grew, so did the number of oddly shaped and intriguing furniture inside the hotel. The hotel staff and Hobbas had an incredibly hard time removing all the small plants (Aloe Vera) that were scripted in the hotel, so to combat this they decided to make the plants available for all. It was released into the catalogue in March 2003 and is one of the very few rare items that has never made a reappearance in Habbo.co.uk/Habbo.com!
Habbo Switzerland, Sweden and Norway
In Habbo Switzerland the Aloe Vera plant was always available in the "Plants" section of the catalogue. In Habbo Norway, the Aloe Vera plant was released during an Easter campaign in 2005 and in Habbo Sweden the plant was simply placed into the catalogue in 2008. It failed to become a rare item on these 3 hotels because the price of the item was only 5 credits.
- Habbo Brazil - The plant was seen in some hotel rooms for the Habborella/Valentine event.
- Habbo Denmark - The plant was accidently placed into the catalogue for a while.
- Habbo USA - The Aloe Vera was given out to users who pre-registered before the hotel officially opened!
- Habbo Singapore - It was first handed out as a contest prize in 2005, it wasn't fully released until 2007.
- Habba Canada - Handed out as a reward.
- Habbo Spain - Handed out as a reward.
- Habbo Finland - Released into catalogue in November 2004.
- Habbo Germany - Released into catalogue in December 2005.
- Habbo Netherlands - Released into catalogue in July 2006
- Habbo Australia - Unknown release date.