HabboxWiki depends on volunteers to keep content up to date, accurate and readable. Learn how you can help out by reading the Wiki Handbook
. Active contributors could be in the running to win the Habbox Wiki Top Contributor
competition where you can win VIP and a unique forum award. Making Wiki edits is also one of the easiest ways to get yourself a Content Design trial so do not be shy!
You can also peruse some of our other guides to investigate how to edit the wiki effectively:
- Formatting Guide - Learn how to properly format a page on the wiki to optimise readability and to standardise appearance.
- Grammar Guide - Polish up on your grammar and discover how to best place your commas.
- Namespace Guide - Learn the difference between a category and a template and how to use sub-pages.
- Navigation Guide - Improve Wiki navigation and make isolated pages findable.
If you are struggling to find something to do on the wiki then either:
- Visit a Random Page and make sure everything is ship-shape.
- Glance at the Tasks Page to look for odd jobs which need doing around the wiki.
- PM Ekelektra on Habbox Forum and ask if there's a job to do.