The rooms available varied in value and the cost of each affected this; it gave those with less Credits to purchase more affordable rooms for a good price. Over the duration a few rares entered the deals including an ultra rare at the time - the Red Gothic Fountain, which was then valued at 206 Club Sofas by Habbox, (making them worth 2884 Credits approx.) not only were they worth a lot, there were only a handful on the hotel and now they're worth hardly anything compared to then. The deal also went on sale via the Catalogue for 175 Credits; Habbo mistakenly valued the room at 266 Credits, which ultimately made the value plummet.Furni prize. The badge was later found to be in the shape of a blueprint of a Habbo room. The prize was a Purple Ice Cream Maker, formerly Blackcurrant ICM, which was worth 2000 Credits approx. at the time.
Wacky Weekend Rooms
- Executive Room - 150 Credits.
- Neon Room - 100 Credits.
- Gothic Room - 175 Credits. Featured the Red Gothic Fountain.
- Asian Room - 125 Credits. Featured the Jade Dragon.
- Outside Room - 175 Credits.
- Romantic Room - 80 Credits.
- Diner Room.
- Alhambra Room.
- Forest Room.
- Relax Room - 85 Credits.
- Shalimar Room - 140 Credits.
- Mega Lodge Room - 60 Credits.