Hang on, we're still working on this one!
This page refers to a current Habbo campaign, so content is constantly getting updated as the campaign continues.
Please don't accept this information as fully accurate until it has been completed, but do keep on checking back throughout the campaign for the latest updates!
You can also help by contributing the information you have on this Habbo topic, but please ensure the content is relevant and accurate.
|Release date||April 2019|
|Available from:|| Catalogue (seasonal) |
Builders Club (seasonal)
|Forest Ring Teleport|
|Luminescent Flower Lamp|
- A couple of the items had incorrect furni names including the Forest Floor and the Log Chair which appeared in the catalogue as a Log Table.
The Ancient Storybook was a crackable item that was released for 24 hour periods throughout the month. It would first crack into one of four storybooks, based on Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Thumbelina or Little Red Riding Hood, and then crack into one of three items based on the story. Two of the items had a 45% chance of being the prize, while a rarer clothing item was the third prize and had a chance of 10%.
The Enchanted Egg was another crackable item also released for 24 hour periods throughout the month. It could either crack into one of three baby creatures varying in rarity, and then each item could crack into one of two items, with a 75% chance for the more common prize or 25% chance of the rarer prize. To use, it required the Magic Wand effect.
|Baby Bear Owl|
|Baby Water Kelpie|
|Enchanted Fox Outfit|
|Rainbow Forest Chicken|
Limited Edition Rare
- Seven Dwarves Bundle.png